- Acquisition of a residential use portfolio of 678 residential units and 7 retail units located in Madrid, 92% of them in the district of Hortaleza in 67 buildings.
- Yukon project, constitutes the biggest free housing portfolio in Madrid.
- IOSA Inmuebles S.L.U. is the parent company of the firms that own all of the dwellings that compose the portfolio.
- BCP co-invests in and manages the assets through an investment partnership with an International Investment Bank.
- BCP’s bid prevailed in a competitive tender with local investors and international PERE funds.