• Acquisition in 20015 to Colonial (controlled by CaixaBank) of a mixed-used portfolio, €208M value: 244 residential flats (29,250 sqm) • 28,617 sqm of office space • 3,829 sqm of retail units • 799 parking units (33,930 sqm) • 6,000 sqm of warehousing space.
  • BCP carried out this transaction through an investment company in which it controlled a 60% stake, the remaining 40% was subscribed by an international PERE.
  • The BCP offer was imposed in a competitive process with local investors and international PERE funds.